Light, like the flutter of wings

The Awkward Scientist
HOME

I'm a 20-somethin' young lady living in the satellite age

Have a seat
Previous entries

A great J*DaVey interview featuring ?uestlove
We rollin'...
The Royal Wedding and ramblings
Stupid Fruity Swag
Beyonce 'Girls (Who run the world)' video teaser
Latest on J*DaVey
Review: Beyonce 'Girls (Who Run The World)'
Phantogram x Turn It Off
Beam Me Up!
Look at her now!




Visit these fools

The Skorpion Show
Rap Up
The Fader

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Navigation: (Home | Follow this Blog)


“Triple Entendre, Don't Even Ask Me How”
March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 June 2012 September 2012 October 2012

Science is awkward in COLLEGE
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 || 6:29 AM

Had a very fun weekend in New York and my former school Manhattanville College at an annual concert fest known as Quad Jam. It's essentially a big party of drunkenness and kids drinking brews out of bottles and cups. I never could really get with it. Maybe because I was always into the sober fun. I like to dance and laugh and play and actually remember it withouth the hangover. Still being back on campus reminded me there's something about college that is a pleasant annoyance. I think for even the best students college is a big party and a little secluded from reality especially if you live on campus. It's a world that's palpable and vibrant and so unlike what one faces beyond the futon. Maybe that's why in this moment I look like I don't have a care in the world.
 
 
Now I'm home in Illadelph. My mind is heavy because of this post bacc application process. I'm trying not to stay in my head too much so I can actually enjoy my day. It's supposed to be warm today. I hope the sun is out as well. Sunshine always makes it a lil' better.

I'm gonna keep on pushin'

Labels: , ,