Light, like the flutter of wings

The Awkward Scientist
HOME

I'm a 20-somethin' young lady living in the satellite age

Have a seat
Previous entries

Phantogram x Turn It Off
Beam Me Up!
Look at her now!
The-Dream to release new album in August
Beyonce's new single Girl coming soon...
Junk Food Thoughts
For my bro
The Transformation is almost complete
Hipster R&B
Lauryn Hill quotes Nicki Minaj and thoughts arise ...




Visit these fools

The Skorpion Show
Rap Up
The Fader

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Navigation: (Home | Follow this Blog)


“Triple Entendre, Don't Even Ask Me How”
March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 June 2012 September 2012 October 2012

Review: Beyonce 'Girls (Who Run The World)'
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 || 4:40 PM

So, Beyonce's song has leaked in HQ glory with Lil Jon' screaming over the track. I gotta say that at first I appreciated it but at the moment it's starting to wear off. I see what Bey was trying to do. I'll probably dance to it when I hear it on the radio or anywhere else but it coulda been a lot better. I like 'Pon Di Floor' in its original form now that I've heard it. 'Axx on the Floor' also used the sample so then you have that also impacting the sound of the song. I think it'll grow on everyone but I can't really say it won't get old fast. It's already getting old for me.

Here it go:

Labels: , ,