Light, like the flutter of wings

The Awkward Scientist
HOME

I'm a 20-somethin' young lady living in the satellite age

Have a seat
Previous entries

Hipster R&B
Lauryn Hill quotes Nicki Minaj and thoughts arise ...
New Kenna music. Yaay!
My QOTSA experience.
On my soapbox
Does Charlie Sheen have it easier than Chris Brown?
An oldie but goodie
Chris Brown - F.A.M.E review
Good things come to those...
The Gentle Hum of Anxiety




Visit these fools

The Skorpion Show
Rap Up
The Fader

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Navigation: (Home | Follow this Blog)


“Triple Entendre, Don't Even Ask Me How”
March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 June 2012 September 2012 October 2012

The Transformation is almost complete
Monday, April 11, 2011 || 8:30 AM



I'm happy to say that I've just about completed my application. Just getting out some essays from my mind. Essays are interesting. They make you think and wonder about your life and they make you write thoughts down clearly and concisely. You have all the time to think about it but then you remember you should probably edit it because it sounds like you're just mixing mushy life lessons with typical affirmations. I hate them but then I've really enjoyed wondering about the questions. Pondering is fun but actually typing it out and editing and proofreading and listening to my own thoughts rambled on MS word is quite another story.

On top of that. I WANT

Labels: , ,