Light, like the flutter of wings

The Awkward Scientist
HOME

I'm a 20-somethin' young lady living in the satellite age

Have a seat
Previous entries

Humble beginnings
The long road unwinds
Lil Wayne feat Cory Gunz- 6'7"
It takes a certain kind of swag.
A convenient truth
No one does it like Queens of the Stone Age
Different blog, same brain.




Visit these fools

The Skorpion Show
Rap Up
The Fader

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Navigation: (Home | Follow this Blog)


“Triple Entendre, Don't Even Ask Me How”
March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 June 2012 September 2012 October 2012

Nice people get hurt the most
Thursday, March 3, 2011 || 7:02 PM

I never quite fit into a mold and I probably never will. I sometimes feel a little too other like I'm sure there are a lot of people out there for me to relate to, my friends from college and high school can attest to that fact but then also I'm not sure that's appreciated in the world around me.

It's weird, I went through my adolescence very insecure and meek. And now that I've reached adulthood I've grown up a little I'm less insecure but more to myself unfortunately. More of a loner and in my head a lot. My trust levels have lowered considerably and I my level of cynicism is off the charts. 

I went through my college years very stressed but pretty dumbly happy 

My grad school year was like the twilight zone 

At the moment everything is undefined. 

Currently: Listening to  Adele 

Labels: